Campaign Coordinator - Light The Night Walk, Rockford
Position Classification: Part-time; 25 hrs/wk
Reports to: Director, Light The Night
Office: Work from home in Rockford, IL (Chapter office is located in Chicago)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build upon and expand existing relationships in Rockford as well as form new relationships with area businesses.
* Implement grass roots marketing initiatives and develop relationships with local organizations and businesses to further the mission and increase revenue for the Walk.
* Coordinate elements of promotional activities to ensure the success of the Walk and to enhance public awareness of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and its mission.
* Acquire new sponsors for the Walk as well as retail partners for donate-the-proceeds nights, balloon sales at the register, and in-kind donations.
* Recruit new Friends & Family and Corporate teams to participate in the Walk.
* Work with fundraising teams to help them set and achieve their goals.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
* Fundraising/sales experience highly preferred
* Must be familiar with and currently live in the Rockford community
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must be energetic & confident with proven presentation skills
* Must have a clear, concise speaking voice and excellent telephone skills
* High degree of organization and attention to detail
* Strong word processing and database management skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* Capable of balancing multiple priorities effectively
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team
* Must hold a valid driver's license and have consistent access to a car (will be reimbursed for mileage)
* Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Leslie Crouch, Director of Light The Night
Please include the following in the subject line: Light The Night Coordinator
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Attn: Leslie Crouch
651 W Washington Blvd, Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60661
No phone calls, please.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
keywords: campaign coordinator, coordinator, campaign www.genuinejobs.com