About.com is looking for highly motivated individuals with a keen attention to detail to assist with a temporary project involving the manual association of site article content with site videos.
* The basic steps in the process:
- Receive set of site article URL's in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Find video URL's that relate to the article topic on publisher site.
- Update the spreadsheet with three relevant video URL's per article URL.
- Submit spreadsheet back to company.
* Individual will need to have access to email and Microsoft Excel to complete their task.
* Expectation of 15-20 article URL's processed per hour.
* Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree preferred.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Understanding of website navigation and search tools.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* This is a temporary position and the offer would not be for any specific duration, but will not exceed one year.
* As this is a temporary role, you will not be eligible for any other compensation or benefits from the Company.
To apply, please send your resume to the e-mail address below.
keywords: freelance, temporary, project, gigs www.genuinejobs.com