Looking for candidate that can work remotely but is close enough to drive into the Toledo, OH and Ann Arbor, MI one day per week for meetings.
Stuff you'll be doing:
* Developing, testing, optimizing, and maintaining our platform
* Assisting with technical troubleshooting, and occasional IT nonsense
* Working with others to solve problems, not assign blame
* Wearing multiple hats on our team, we're small but we're growing
* Working within an Agile environment
* Laughing a lot with our group
* Helping to develop a global business
* Adapting to change quickly in response to business needs
* Learning and growing from pair programming
Stuff you won't be doing:
* Writing books on system requirements
* Drowning under the weight of company bureaucracy
* Despising your co-workers. Seriously, we all get along and care about one another
Skills & Requirements
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* 3 years experience ASP .NET (c# preferred)
* Experience with MS SQL, MVC, JQuery, Agile
About The Leadership Circle
The Leadership Circle offers online assessments for purchase by consultants to use for developing leaders in large organizations. We are a global organization with distributors in North America, Asia Pacific, United Kingdom, and South Africa.
We offer competitive salary and health benefits.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to the e-mail address below.
keywords: software engineer, software engineering jobs www.genuinejobs.com