Consulting , Full time Telecommuting position(40 hours a week)
This is an immediate requirement with possibility of long term contract.
Our Ruby development team is looking for Senior Ruby on Rails developers with solid understanding of Agile development process and test driven development including ability to work in an Agile team space.
We are looking for developers that are open to new challenges and enjoy building innovative applications.
A very exciting project with lots of room for growth.
Project Location: Illinois
5+ years of professional experience designing and developing software applications, with a minimum of 3 years experience using Ruby On Rails.
- Strong Agile Software development skills.( SCRUM , Iterative software development,XP)
- Strong Test Driven Development (TDD) skills
- Experience with remote SSH work (Constant Skype interaction, TeamViewer pair programming)
- Comfortable with Unix/Linux shells (bash, sh, zsh, etc.) and scripting them
- Experience with AJAX, HTML and CSS
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
SOA RabbitMQ Padrino JSON Rails 3.2
GUI Twitter Bootstrap Backbone.js CoffeeScript jQuery
DB MongoDB Postgres
Graphic design experience is a bonus, but not required.
Team player with strong time management skills
Knowledge of Git, Selenium and Rspec needed.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position , please email resume and cover letter to the address below along with your hourly rate and availability .For immediate consideration , please reference " Ruby 37 " in the subject line of the email.Please include links or code
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.NO SUBCONTRACTORS OR RECRUITERS.
US RESIDENTS ONLY.
keywords: ror developer, ruby on rails developer, ruby on rails consultant, full-time, full-time jobs www.genuinejobs.com