We're looking for a full-time Ruby on Rails engineer with a passion for collaboration, problem-solving, and happiness at work to join our growing team. As a Rails Engineer, you'd be responsible for owning features from start to finish while working with your scrum team to ensure we rapidly deliver excellent results. You'd develop on the full stack from the React front end all the way to the MongoDB database.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with other team members to creatively solve problems ranging from scalability and performance to user interface and experience
- Design and develop REST APIs to be used by our web client, mobile clients, and our customers
- Write reliable tests and review others' code to help keep the bugs out
- Influence our product's direction with your ideas
- Support our customers by understanding their needs and improving our platform to meet them
What we want from you:
- A strong desire to innovate, experiment, collaborate, and learn
- High standards for quality and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Ruby on Rails
- Proficiency in ORMs such as Mongoid or Active Record
- Experience with and a passion for automated testing
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications
- Bonus points for experience with React
We're a small team of engineers, some working from our Austin offices and some working remotely across the US. We all care deeply about what we do, and we have a lot of fun doing it. We value collaboration, simplicity, rapid iteration, clarity, efficiency, recognizing people for a job well done, good beer, and a clever giphy on Slack.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please note: We currently only accept candidates in the United States. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: ror engineer, ruby on rails engineer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter