EXCITED TO GROW YOUR CAREER? WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE!
MaritzCX™ helps organizations see, sense, and act on the experiences and desires of every customer to increase retention, conversion, and lifetime value. With an unmatched combination of customer experience software, research science, vertical market expertise, and managed program services, MaritzCX delivers the world's broadest CX software platform and services business. www.maritzcx.com
MaritzCX is a growing technology company headquartered in South Jordan, Utah. Our customer experience (CX) software platform brings together survey technology, analytics, and other tools to allow companies to understand and improve their customers' experience in real time. Our customers are large businesses in the auto, financial services, retail, hospitality, technology, and B2B sectors intent on giving their customers a better, more personalized experience.
The candidate we seek is one that has consistently achieved success through quota attainment and shows a high level of proficiency in articulating sales cycles and in following the process necessary for superior performance in a given competitive landscape.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets for assigned territory through the direct sale of MaritzCX SaaS solutions.
- Establish and grow sales pipeline to 4X pipeline of Quota ratio
- Work with an extended team to achieve quarterly and annual objectives
- Support strategic renewals and growth within existing customer base
- Prepare and present sales presentations to CXO level at prospective clients
- Effectively manage and close large deals within a complex enterprise sales cycle
- Responsible for product presentations and sales campaign orchestration in order to meet sales objectives.
- Develop a sales strategy for the assigned territory that will identify and target prospective customers not currently in our portfolio, leverage our existing MaritzCX install base, and execute against this strategy for growth.
- Identify high potential sales opportunities through aggressive prospecting and thorough qualification
- Call on key prospective customers to explain features, benefits, and value of our software solutions through prospecting, web leads, partner leads, lead generation efforts, and networking.
- Develop customer accounts and reference accounts on our solutions.
- Understand and articulate the MaritzCX value proposition at various levels within the organization (line of business, CX executive, C-level).
- Negotiate with prospects and clients on a variety of business, financial, and delivery-related issues.
- Manage the sales pipeline from first contact through the successful implementation of our solution
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the VP Sales, providing accurate and timely sales forecasts, and maintaining accurate and current records in the Salesforce.com automation system, including regular use/updating from the mobile version of this application.
- Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, inside sales, pre-sales support, engineering, professional services, market research services, data sciences and executives).
- Provide ongoing competitive and market feedback to the company to inform product development and company positioning
- Time will be spent as follows: approximately 80% developing new accounts and 20% developing business within existing accounts.
- Work closely with Solution Consultant to demonstrate and scale our solution to meet individual client needs.
- Develop detailed proposals and responding to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs.
- Job typically requires a high level of travel (2+ days / week).
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of successful software sales experience at the C-level - prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business with complex sales cycles.
- Possess a solid understanding of the Customer Experience; the challenges facing customers in this space as well as the competitive landscape and key technology concepts required to sell complex solutions to CX professionals.
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how MaritzCX solutions can address those issues (i.e., articulate a compelling business case). Successful experience building out Business Value Assessments (ROI/TCO business analysis) for sale with examples.
- Proven and documented track record of expanding revenues within existing accounts and establishing new accounts with a demonstrated ability to manage complex sales with extended sales cycles. A proven track record, consistently exceeding quota with earnings history of $300K+.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales & marketing team.
- Experience selling SaaS/Cloud based solutions is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build a comprehensive strategic plan that identifies key strategic accounts and decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, access and develop trusting relationships with C-level business executives.
- Self-starter who can develop account strategy; drive sales process; and most importantly, negotiate & close business.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills as well as excellent proficiency in Salesforce.com, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree in business or industry-related equivalent
Special Skill Requirements:
- Strategic sales training. MaritzCX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: sales director, full-time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter