Baker's Dozen Media designs, implements and maintains multi-platform digital and social media strategies that deepen customer/fan engagement for numerous clients.
BDM is seeking an intern who is passionate about food and pop culture and wants to learn the necessary skills to survive in a successful startup environment.
This person will work closely with the owner, shadowing and learning ... boosting editorial skills and all things social media.
- Create content to post on social platforms
- Browse the web for relevant and engaging links
- Create clickable and engaging copy for Baker's Dozen clients
- Follow the social media calendar to post on platforms daily
- Create, grow and maintain Pinterest boards
- Help with monthly analytics
- Strong interest and familiarity with all major social media platforms
- Great with words
- Ability to self-start and work independently
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Strong passion for food and pop culture
- WordPress and experience with video is a plus
Hourly Rate/Salary: $12/ hour
keywords: social media job, social media intern www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter