Python Developer for building a large scale energy analytics application
You'll be helping to build our data gathering, analysis and forecast systems in python. From interfacing with large industrial software systems and building web-APIs to the prediction of energy flows and numerical data there are many different facets to the job which can be weighted to your strengths, talents and the direction you want the job to take you. You will be working with a great team of developers and engineers (software and mechanical) in a Start Up environment which also means that you should want to have fun at work and bring lots of your own ideas to the table.
A few extra notes on what the job provides:
- Flexibel working hours and locations (most of the time, we like to work where we feel most productive)
- Lots of freedom in choice of tools and direction of the project
- A great team
- It's fun building something that has a real impact the world and the future of energy production.
If you're interested we'd love to hear from you! Just send us your application as an email, along with your CV. Also, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
* Telecommuting is OK
* No Agencies Please
- You should have practical experience as a software developer.
- Prior work with libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Theano, TensorFlow would be preferable.
- Experience in working with data in the range of terrabytes, distributed computing, machine learning is required. Since our software is essentially a cloud service, experience in the range of web-services is preferable.
- We love it when people have done work in Open Source and have knowledge of agile methodologies and good development practices (code style, version control, units testing, continuous integration).
Please also consider that we are based in Germany, but that all development and discussion is carried out in English. German language skills are a plus but are not required.
About the Company
As a company ATHION develops software to help industrial companies manage their energy supply and production. We are building a system to monitor the companies energy flows, perform continuous optimizations of equipment in near real time and work with time series data in the range of terrabytes.
keywords: python developer, python job www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter