We're seeking an Inbound Marketing Consultant with an emphasis on content management.
A sampling of a few days on the job might look like this for you:
One morning you might be writing a blog post from scratch or editing an article written by one of your writers. That afternoon you might be setting up the Facebook ads campaign. Choosing the ad images, writing the copy, strategizing about the targeting and deciding on the budget.
The next morning will find you brainstorming article titles for a month's worth of content and by that afternoon you will be editing product descriptions and creating merchandise collections for a client's ecommerce site. Before you finish for the day you will assign the content orders to the best writer for each piece.
The following day will bring a metrics and analytics deep dive, reevaluating and tweaking strategy, and planning out future tasks and deadlines. By the afternoon you will be crafting a series of emails and automated workflows; writing subject lines, ordering images from the graphic designer, writing the emails, testing links and choosing send times. Before the day ends you might have a client call where you get to educate the client on an aspect of inbound marketing, discuss a future strategy we want to implement and answer any and all questions they might have.
And that's just 3 days worth...
- Execute and implement inbound marketing strategy and activities
- Working within HubSpot to create campaigns, manage the database, build workflows
- Own and manage the content marketing efforts
- Email marketing
- Edit and polish content written by others
- Content review process - liaison with writers, internal team and clients
- Website copy, landing pages, CTA button copy
- Analyze client accounts and recommend strategies and tactics
- Main point of contact for client: personable and helpful
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with an ability to adopt different writing styles tone, and voice (a journalism degree would be a plus)
- Attention to detail, competency and professionalism is critical
- HubSpot certification and experience is a plus for the application and will be required for the role
- Ability to work remotely, think independently and be solution oriented
Additional notes or requirements:
Initially, this is an hourly, freelance role (first 90 days) with 20-30 hours per week, and time tracked with Harvest software. Great opportunity to grow into full-time salaried position for the right person.
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started (http://academy.hubspot.com/certification)! We're not accepting applications from agencies. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: inbound marketing consultant, content marketing consultant www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter