We're a tech company that's changing how people bank and think about their finances. We value empathy, curiosity, craft and efficacy. Our mission is to help people feel confident with their money. And we make banking beautiful.
For more on what we're all about about, check out our company blog [https://www.simple.com/company].
We are looking for a new team member to represent Simple across social media channels. This is a unique opportunity where you'll do more than just manage and post content. You'll have a major stake in representing us within our communities, essentially our company spokesperson on our social channels. You will bring our brand to life in a fun, meaningful and engaging way and be part of campaign planning from concept to launch.
You will have a seat at the table when it comes to bringing the customer's voice to life internally. With an emphasis on participatory marketing and creating a dialogue between us and the community, you will work across departments--including marketing, customer service, product, and design as well as with the leadership team-- to ensure we all understand how our community is feeling.
You'll track the success of the Simple brand across social media channels. In partnership with the Customer Relations team, you will analyze and track the performance of our social channels through tracking tools and share that with internal teams.
Think about how you'd build something to improve people's lives and turn the financial industry upside down. How good is that going to feel? We are doing just that at Simple. Our mission is to help people to be confident with their money, and to do so we are radically rethinking the consumer banking experience and we need your help.
You'll be joining a Brand team within Marketing that consists of: PR, internal communications, experiential marketing, and Studio--the team that brings our creative ideas to life. Each of us on the team has ownership over our areas of focus and at the same time we value collaboration. We have audacious goals supported at the highest levels of the company. Our focus is on being highly informed and opinionated, thinking editorially, and developing meaningful relationships inside and outside Simple.
How you'll spend your day:
- Work closely with the entire marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve Simple's business goals
- Maintain a social editorial calendar in partnership with the rest of the marketing team
- Partner with the customer relations team on planning, executing and tracking success
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and in partnership with our customer relations team, offer constructive interaction with users
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Gather insights from social communities that inform product development
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Develop and expand Customer Appreciation programs to deliver magical experiences
The experience we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years' experience in social media, managing a full suite of social media tools preferred
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Ability to stick with a problem until it's solved, or find a way to solve it
- Ability to creatively manage across departments, getting buy-in from multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook and a love of new social channels
- Knowledge and experience using a variety of social tracking and monitoring tools
Why Simple's a great place to work:
- Our homebase is in Portland, Oregon -- a beautiful place to live and work. We work in a beautiful new building. Most of the team is located in the office however we realize the right candidate could be remote.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
- A supportive and nurturing place to work. We actively work to improve our employees' quality of life--both inside and outside the office.
- Committed to hiring quality human beings. Simple is a place where others will watch out for you and help you learn. We actually like and respect each other.
We care about what we do, both as individual contributors and as a company on a mission to change banking. We're passionate and nerdy about our work; in fact we're kind of that way about things outside of work, too.
Send us a cover letter that shows who you are and what you're looking for in your next position. Let us know why you're excited about Simple being a good fit. We're in the business of storytelling so tell us the story of you. Help us get a sense for how you think, what you care about, and why we'd want to work with you.
Share a social media campaign or two that you worked on and let us know how you measured success and why you felt it was a hit.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Email our team at the address below if you need an accommodation in the application process.
Simple provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Simple complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
By submitting this application, you certify that the facts contained in your application are true and complete to the best of your knowledge. If you are employed, false statements on your application will be grounds for termination. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: social media job, social media specialist www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter