Investing.com is currently looking for a Video Content Writer and Social Media manager to join our growing content production team. This is currently a part time position, Monday-Thursday, 6 hours, 11:00-17:00 EST, with the possibility of increased hours as the department expands.
Investing.com is the world's fastest growing financial portal, currently ranking in the industry's top 5 sites globally. With its 27 language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, up-to-date financial news, technical analysis and financial tools.
The right candidate will have the ability to help shepherd videos through the production process, from creation to rapid release in order to quickly and efficiently create timely, English, short-form scripts for news videos focusing on global financial markets and events, work with production to make sure the content coordinates with the imaging and timing of each video, and to briefly QA each video prior to release. During these hours of the day, the right candidate will also be responsible for posting videos, news articles, and top market price updates to Investing.com's social media channels.
Monday-Thursday - 11:00-17:00 EST.
- Identify key stories in the financial markets to be made into news videos and social media.
- Write scripts / text for videos
- Work with production to ensure content enhances the videos
- QA videos at release
- Post to Investing.com's social media channels.
- English at mother tongue level - NON NEGOTIABLE
- In-depth and detailed understanding of the global financial markets - MUST
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and efficiently - MUST
- Other written languages - advantage
- Experience in marketing writing - advantage
- Experience with Facebook pages and Twitter - Strong advantage IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: social media manager, video content writer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter