Paid writer position, no convoluted pay structure
Hello from Cliqist! We're a gaming site that's been focusing on the wonderful world of video game crowdfunding since 2013 and we're looking to grow our team. We're not looking for news writers to churn out content though. Instead, we want people with something to say about the world of video game crowdfunding that isn't simply pissed off gamer shtick.
To be considered you must:
- Have a strong understanding of video game crowdfunding
- Generate your own story pitches
- Have a strong grasp of the English language
- Be able to produce work that requires minimal editing
- Have WordPress experience
The writer position involves creating editorialized content regarding the latest developments in the world of video game crowdfunding. This includes editorials on breaking news, developer profiles, investigative journalism, and more. There will be no news writing or reviews.
If you're interested in being a writer with Cliqist here are some details:
- Pay is $.015 a word.
- Write articles and you get paid. Pay is not tied to traffic or any other gimmicks.
- Payments are sent via PayPal when you request them. No minimums or maximums.
- Your writing style can be straight-laced, weird, crazy, or however creative you'd like to make it. The only non-acceptable styles are overly negative, angry, or bitter.
- Job advancement based on performance includes access to a library of games, paid vacation time, and profit sharing.
To apply to be a writer send an email to the address below with:
- Your name
- A little bit about yourself, including links to your prior writing experience and social media accounts.
- A new, and unique, 250 word piece on some aspect of crowdfunding*
- Two story pitches for a recent development in the sphere of crowdfunding (game, platform, etc).
*The 250 word writing sample needs to be new work by you. It will not be published, and will instead be used to get to know you and gauge your writing ability. Remember, having something unique to say is important, so avoid using topics that have been written about a million times already, such as the impact of Kickstarter.
keywords: writer, writing job www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter