Hiring Work-from-Home RNs! Be part of the healthcare solution.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Carenet Healthcare Services is a progressive company dedicated to transforming healthcare. We provides 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year telephone Demand Management services that include Nurse Triage, Medical Decision Support, Medical Device Monitoring Services, Member Engagement Initiatives and Healthcare Support programs.
We allow RNs to leverage their clinical expertise and critical thinking skills to help millions achieve optimal health -- from the comfort of their home -- focusing on one patient at a time. Our best nurses tend to have more than 3 years of recent experience in mixed care nursing -- caring for both pediatrics and adults, usually a mix of any of the following is exceptional: emergency, med surge, home health and/or pediatrics. At least 3 weeks of remote (at home) training is provided to ensure your success.
Carenet is an equal opportunity, award-winning employer committed to maintaining a thriving environment that promotes high integrity, personal accountability, and career growth. Full and part time opportunities are available.
- Provides patient's care instructions and education via home office telephone.
- Helps diverse patients of all ages with a wide variety of presented health conditions.
- Assesses patients'/callers' needs accurately and assists with issues related to the appropriate level of care.
- Uses computer technology to provide care instructions according to approved clinical guidelines.
- Performs appropriate and accurate documentation of cases using call management software.
- Directs and delivers services in accordance with URAC and NCQA accreditations standards.
- Meets performance criteria as defined and measured through quality assessments.
- Places needs of the patient first at all times. Strives to deliver lasting value to our patients when communicating with patients.
- Demonstrates appropriate judgment skills to be able to make independent clinical decisions in routine patient care matters.
- Treats employees, patients, and business partners with respect.
- Fosters teamwork by trusting and supporting each other while encouraging collaboration at all levels of the organization. Embraces diversity and demonstrates the ability to work together.
- Assimilates information quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of our Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Maintains proper attendance and punctuality to ensure that the department is operated in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Remains flexible and responsive when changes occur in patient activity, workload, and scheduling.
- Maintains a flexible schedule - including evenings and/or weekends.
- Unrestricted current RN license with the ability to become licensed in additional States as required.
- Currently reside in one of the following compact states - AR, CO, IA, MS, MO, ND, NE, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA.
- Recent 3 years of clinical experience in areas such as Emergency Nursing, Pediatrics, Home Health Care, ICU, Med/Surg. and/ or related fields dealing with patients of all ages.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree from a two-year college or technical school or Diploma Nursing Program.
- Strong communicator with modern computer skills that include that ability to use multiple programs simultaneously.
At Carenet Healthcare Services, our teams have the wonderful responsibility to guide millions of people to the healthcare resources and cost savings they need, and to help make the healthcare process less complicated for them. Whether it's finding the best doctors and pharmacies under their health insurance coverage, receiving expert guidance from a registered nurse, enrolling in extra benefits such as gym memberships, or getting an expensive test or procedure done without breaking the bank - we are able to guide them to the right resources at the right time.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: nurse, registered nurse, care advisor www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter