We are seeking disciplined and creative hunters who want to join a rapidly growing, dynamic sales team!
We are looking for candidates from North America only.
With the epic rise of social media, everyone has a newfound - but very strong - public voice. Bonfire helps people sell apparel to their community while we do all the heavy lifting of payment processing, customer service & fulfillment.
- We're a young, agile startup growing by leaps and bounds. Do you want to play an integral role in helping Bonfire scale at warp speed?
- We don't have many rules. Growth happens when you push buttons & experiment.
- Startups are really hard. Large corporations are kinda boring. Are you interested in joining a sales team of extremely passionate people working to make a difference?
- The Bonfire family is contagious. Who you hire makes it easy.
- We are building something special and it's not a secret. Not everyone knows yet.
- We like smart people.
Here's what you'll be doing:
As a sales development representative at Bonfire you will be conducting high volume prospecting to generate and qualify leads for the account management team.
- You will work closely and collaboratively with sales and marketing to design, develop, and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- You will brainstorm, plan, execute, and measure new customer segments to pursue
- You will draft segment specific emails with creative messaging to drive high response rates and lead generation for our account managers
- You will research target verticals/accounts/individuals, using various tools like Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Email Hunter, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to uncover and determine the right contacts.
- You will follow up with interested prospects via phone and email to qualify, nurture, and move them closer to launching fundraising campaigns with Bonfire
- Performance reporting on effectiveness of campaigns with recommendations on how to improve
- Manage your lead pipeline and ensuring our CRM has all of the appropriate data
- Achieve daily goals - outbound outreach effort metrics, lead pass metrics, campaign launch metrics
- Highest level of integrity
- Previous successful sales development experience OR a strong interest in a sales development/analytics career
- Mastery level understanding of modern split testing techniques
- Competitive with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales development tools
- A fanatical attention to detail
You're in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance benefits
- Macbook Pro + Monitor + Apple Keyboard
- Unlimited paid vacation
- An amazing workplace culture
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (and have a lot of fun)
- The chance to make a real impact in the company's growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people's lives
More about Bonfire:
Bonfire is a team of passionate people working to make a difference by building strong creative communities to enable brands, causes, and individuals to raise awareness and grow their business. We have a shared focused on our mission to strengthen and inspire communities. Through art, technology, authenticity and human connection, we obsess over delivering the best way to sell custom apparel on the planet. We are committed to making great products, creating incredible e-commerce experiences, and having fun in the process. Be a part of Bonfire! IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: sales analyst, sales development representative www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter