HackerOne is the world's most popular bug bounty platform, connecting organizations with the largest community of highly-qualified security researchers and hackers. More than 600 organizations, including The U.S. Department of Defense, General Motors, Uber, Twitter, GitHub, Square, Panasonic, Dropbox and the CERT Coordination Center trust HackerOne to find critical software vulnerabilities before criminals can exploit them. As a company, we believe in transparency, trust, collaboration and community. We work together to make our customers successful, and act with a sense of urgency in our work. We believe in the positive power of hackers.
Check out our blog on our company values: https://hackerone.com/blog/Together-We-Hit-Harder-HackerOne-Company-Values
HackerOne is looking for a driven Communications Manager eager to work with hackers and some of the world's most security conscious organizations. The Communications Manager will play a key role on the marketing team helping to drive and support critical public relations strategies. The ideal candidate is a team player, an excellent communicator, creative and naturally curious. HackerOne offers a clear career path with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow both within and outside your core expertise.
The position reports directly to the Director of Communications
- Identify and develop creative ideas for timely stories that help achieve HackerOne's business objectives.
- Build and foster relationships with media and analysts.
- Pitch and place articles in relevant business and tech publications.
- Handle media inbounds; prepare quotes/media statements; schedule interviews; prepare spokespeople.
- Develop and execute HackerOne's speaking strategy, including tracking CFPs and developing abstracts in partnership with team members.
- Lead and organize events with marketing team, including onsite conference strategy, press tours and media events.
- Develop, edit, and approve press related marketing materials.
- Support the execution of HackerOne's analyst relations strategy in partnership with broader marketing team.
- Work cross-functionally with the HackerOne team to achieve company goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with hackers, customers, key partners and influencers.
- Be able to work hard but also play hard ...we strive to keep our work and environment FUN as we continue to build our amazing business and team!
- 3-6 years in corporate communications or public relations, working for or on behalf of B2B companies.
- Ability and desire to work in fast-paced startup environment.
- Proven success and relationships with business and tech media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and critical thinker, able to work through ideas from conception to execution.
- Ability to transform complex, technical information into concise, easily digestible content for press and social audiences.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A sense of curiosity and passion, along with a competitive nature.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
* Unlimited Vacation Policy
* Flexible Work Hours
* Gym / Commuter
* Food & Snacks! IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keyword: communications manager www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter