Work from home. Steady, predictable freelance income for the ideal candidate. B2B technology news site seeks reliable blogger to write one to two news stories or analysis pieces per business day. We make the assignments. You generate the content. Must be dependable, clean freelance reporter who requires minimal edits. Expertise must include business technologies that drive growth for small, midsize and large companies. Winning candidate earns steady freelance gig writing roughly 20 to 40 blogs per month for fast-growing IT media company. Must be U.S.-based, with strongest consideration given to candidates in Las Vegas, Orlando, New York, Boston, Austin, and/or San Francisco areas.
The freelance tech blogger responsibilities include:
- Write original content on a daily basis for ChannelE2E; one to two blogs per business day
- Interview technology industry executives and tech business owners via phone, skype, email, etc
- Work quickly, yet accurately, to cover daily news and/or generate analysis pieces
- Follow AP Style
- The ability to build a network of technology industry contacts and sources
- Work closely with our site editor, who will make assignments to you
- Optional: Potential opportunity to travel and attend major technology conferences in Las Vegas, San Francisco, Orlando and other major U.S. cities.
- Bachelor's degree or current college student pursuing journalism degree
- One to three years technology blogging/reporting experience required
- Knowledge and experience with SEO and online journalism
- Flexible hours
How to Apply: Send email (no attachments, please) to the address below. In email, please explain your technology blogging, writing and/or reporting experience. Include links to at least three technology news, analysis or opinion pieces that you've authored. Include link to your LinkedIn profile.
Job Status: Freelance
keywords: freelance, b2b technology blogger www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter