APPLICATIONS CONSIDERED ONLY WITH COVER LETTER
MANAGING & PROJECT DIRECTOR
The Institute for Responsible Technology (IRT) is a non-profit organization and a world leader in educating policy makers and the public about the health risks of genetically modified organisms (GMOs). This position reports to the Executive Director and is a full-time position.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage all aspects of IRT's projects and operations, program development, training, and product/content development
- Develop and manage projects, identify funding sources, staff, and other resources needed
- Fundraising and grant-writing: identify, develop, and implement project-focused fundraising strategies
- Financial management: work with Executive Director to develop budget resources and finance capabilities for the organization
- Coalition-building, networking, relationship-building, collaborating with international stakeholders, volunteers, corporate partners, and community leaders
- Research topics and develop content for newsletters, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Work with the Executive Director and Board to develop IRT's Strategic Plan
- Execute all other reasonable duties as assigned by the Executive Director
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge of GMO issues and a commitment to IRT's mission
- Proven fundraising experience, including corporate sponsorships
- Project management expertise
- International and NGO experience on same or related issues
- Cultural sensitivity
- Second language preferred
- Online marketing experience desired
This is a remote work position. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Bachelor's Degree, Master's preferred, and related work experience.
Salary commensurate with experience. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: managing director, project director www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter