Creatubbles™ is the safe global community for creators of all ages. It is the perfect space for children, families and teachers to save, share, discover and interact with multimedia creativity portfolios. It lets anyone share their experiences and creations safely in more than 50 countries, whether they are at home, school, an event or activity.
We recognize creativity is a critical life skill to be developed and nurtured like any other form of expression. We believe in the importance of finding and developing your individual voice by being able to express thoughts and ideas freely.
Creatubbles™ is an integrated creativity ecosystem with a growing list of partners that believe in nurturing creativity through a safe and supportive environment.
With "Share with Creatubbles", any company, organization or individual can very easily connect to and use CreatubblesTM to engage in meaningful (and creative!) ways.
* Main site: https://www.creatubbles.com
* Blog: https://stateoftheart.creatubbles.com
* Partners: https://partners.creatubbles.com
About our company
We are an ambitious team of around 20 people, covering 12 nationalities and operating as a network of virtual teams around the world. After closing a strategic partnership in Japan we are quickly building out our team in Tokyo.
Having recently raised a total of $10+MM from private and strategic corporate investors, we have plenty of fuel in the tank to build out our product, our team and to fund our global expansion.
To fulfill our mission to nurture the original creativity of children around the world, we are constantly exploring new ways to incorporate the latest ideas, approaches, and technologies into our products and services.
We are now looking for a world class team lead to manage our mobile app engineering teams.
About our development Team and Technologies
- Our development team is headed by an experienced CTO and has 3 senior iOS and 2 senior Android developers, in addition to 3 front-end developers, 4 full-stack developers and two test engineers.
- We start the day with a Scrum call and organise our work in 2-weekly Sprints.
- Github, CircleCI, Jenkins, Heroku and Amazon AWS are just a couple of the many friends we rely on every single day.
- ScreenHero allows us to enjoy pair-programming sessions, even when members are located on the other side of the world.
- Our team is small and flexible, and everyone participates in the decision-making process.
- With our web apps we support desktop browsers, smartphone and tablet devices and keep pushing the boundaries of responsive web and CSS techniques. At the same time we are rolling out a range of native mobile apps with simplified and very robust navigation.
- Our focus is building and keep iterating on universal experiences and interfaces that work for and delight users between ages of 1 and 99.
- The back-end is made available to our web app, our native mobile apps and our partner's applications as a simple REST API.
- Security is extremely important to us and we regularly work with experts to review our security strategy.
- You are excited by the potential of mobile technology to transform the lives of creative minds around the world
- You eat, drink, speak and breathe iOS and Android, and are a guru in one or more object orientated languages (Objective C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, C#, ...)
- You are extremely hands-on, technically excellent with solid engineering principles.
- You are proficient in automated testing (jUnit, Appium, ...).
- You have a strong eye for beautiful design and are passionate about smooth user experiences.
- You have shipped a range of popular consumer focused apps (please include references in your cover letter).
- You have experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc
- You take quality and testing very seriously. Very very seriously. Obviously.
- You take full responsibility for the product - from early planning stages to deployment and maintenance.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English (knowledge of Japanese is a big plus).
- You have a pro-active personality, are a real team player and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
- You exhibit strong leadership and people development skills and know what will make your engineers go the extra mile.
- You have a fundamental interest in what we are doing and show empathy for our users.
- You have a general curiosity and an ability to embrace complexity
What we offer
- A full time job opportunity, but part-time contractors are also welcomed.
- We prefer remote work but relocation to Tokyo, Japan can also be arranged.
- Super-flexible work schedule: we work across time zones and allow everyone to work when they are the most productive.
- A very competitive salary and possibly stock options. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: mobile developer, lead mobile developer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter