We are looking for a senior DevOps engineer/developer to join our growing team!
The person in this role will eventually be responsible for managing our internal and client-facing infrastructure, supporting our active projects, and supporting the development team as-needed. Demonstrated experience in both AWS and Azure is desired, but if you happen to only have experience with one, let's talk anyway. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who needs little-to-no technical training to be a functional contributor to the team.
The kinds of technologies you will be working with:
- AWS, Azure, Heroku
- Puppet and Chef
- SQL Server
- Windows and Linux
- Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Experience deploying Sitecore environments would be a plus
The kinds of things you'll do:
- Backups, disaster recovery, systems administration
- Development environment management
- Visualize and create infrastructure and solutions architecture diagrams for internal and external projects
- Environment sizing and cost estimating
- Work with small teams of developers as the DevOps expert
The things you need to have:
- 8+ years experience in IT DevOps, with 2+ years in a senior role managing an AWS/Azure environment
- Significant AWS or Azure cloud experience
- A development background and experience with Visual Studio, Git, and related technologies
- Mastery of your own motivation. We are a highly-distributed workforce and we need folks who can manage their workload and schedules without significant oversight
- An ability and willingness to align your work day to U.S. Eastern Standard Time (UTC/GMT -5) as might be needed
You might not be the corporate type, and that's perfectly fine with us. We're a small consulting company that focuses on providing exceptional service and value to our clients while having fun in the process.
Our clients bring us in to solve problems that they may not have the domain knowledge or expertise to solve on their own. We are a team-in-a-box, providing all the roles necessary to deliver the desired end solution on time, on budget, and on scope.
Our employees are located throughout North America and Croatia, and everyone has the flexibility to work remotely (from home or a co-working space), as we feel this is a great way to help people have the career and lifestyle they want. We hire folks who have a positive attitude, a passion for technology, work well in high-stress situations, and get excited about solving hard problems.
Visit www.coria.com to learn more about who we are and what we do!
Coria has corporate entities in the United States and Croatia. We are a Results Only Work Environment and offer unlimited PTO to all our employees. We cover your mobile phone, home internet, and work equipment expenses. Full time employees in the U.S. will have health (we pay 100% of the premium for individual or family plans), vision, dental, disability (LTD/STD/AD&D), and life insurance. Full time employees in Croatia have health, accident, life, and pillar III optional pension insurance.
Thank you! IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: senior devops engineer, senior devops developer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter