AgilityFeat is looking to hire an exceptional to be software developer on our team person. Full time. Telecommuting. 're looking for someone who values diversity in its challenges daily and someone who is comfortable programming and talking to others about your code. We are looking for someone bright with a proven track record in developing software high quality , easy to use: beautiful applications.
Skills & Requirements:
The Software Developer is responsible for developing the front end and back end of opensource stacks. This is a full time position.
- Make daily commit and merge code using Git.
- Communicate through web services.
- Develop back end software using Ruby on Rails.
- Familiarity with Responsive Design, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Linux PC or Mac with fast and stable connection to the Internet.
- Account Skype and Google Hangouts, headphone and microphone for everyday communication.
- Availability via audio / chat / videochat entire workday.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with Costa Rica team constantly.
AgilityFeat was founded in 2010 by Arin Sime. Arin lives in Virginia, and travels around the companies American training methodologies agile and Scrum and Kanban.
In 2011, Arin was associated with David Alfaro of Costa Rica to begin providing development services software nearshore to customers AgilityFeat in the USA. David is a leading IT experience in Costa Rica, and well known in Costa Rica as one of the first to bring Agile to America Central.
David and Arin ensure that AgilityFeat always strives to deliver high quality services and high efficiency for our customers. But our team full command so that really makes us special. Read our Commando's Creed to know the values that have made us successful http://www.agilityfeat.com/creed
Our team builds communication applications for the web and mobile, using real time technologies like WebRTC, TokBox, PubNub, and more.
We do one thing: Product Development. But we do that one thing in three different ways: Design, Development, and Training. It's the joy of creating better software products that run as a common thread through everything we do. Through design assessments and implementation, to development projects, to training client teams on how to build better software, our goal is always to help create products customers will love.
Oh..we actually do like long walks on the beach, and annually take our team on trips in Costa Rica or other interesting places in Latin America.
We Have Great Benefits:
* 100% Remote - Work From Home
* Flexible Work Hours
* Cutting Edge Technologies
* Paid Company Outings
* Passionate People
* Ideal Environment for Creative Minds IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: ror developer, ruby on rails developer, ruby on rails ninjaneer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter