WayUp is changing the way that early career professionals find the perfect job, starting with college students. We're now looking for a top-notch contract designer who's able to create visuals that are consistent with both brand standards as well as established industry best practices, all contributing to a world-class user experience.
We're looking for someone to work alongside our business team to support them on all things visual. No task will be too big or too small, and you'll be helping us take our client and user offerings to the next level. We're a mission-driven organization and you will be absolutely critical to our long-term success. We move quickly and will expect the same from you. Working alongside sales and marketing, you will help us design the products we need to revolutionize the hiring process for students and employers.
This is a REMOTE, full-time contract position.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team on all things visual
- Work fast to produce a lot of visual content for various members of the team
- Utilize research, insights and best practices to guide content
- Be fast, experimental and iterative
- Manage a design backlog and prioritize asks across the organization
- Ability to work effectively while remote
- Demonstrated experience of "re-imagining", evolving and maintaining amazing experience across digital properties
- An expert on both mobile and web design fundamentals
- Comfortable performing both Visual and User Experience tasks
- Use of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch or an equivalent design tool a must
- Can pick the right tool for the job. Knowing when to quickly prototype ideas vs developing higher fidelity artifacts to keep our teams moving is essential. We like to ideate quickly!
- Creativity and willingness to defend design decisions and positions
- This is a remote, contract position that requires 40 hours of work/week IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: visual designer, visual design job www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter