Are you equally obsessed with telling a story through video as you are with imagery and great transitions?
Are your friends amazed at your ability to capture the perfect moments of an event and turn them into a compelling short video story?
Then you might be the perfect fit for our team.
There Media Group is seeking multiple contract Videographers to support the growth or our brand in and around San Diego.
You'll be responsible for a wide range of tasks touching all aspects of creating a compelling video, from pre-production input through Production, Post Production and Delivery all optimized and encoded for the web, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
The ideal candidate has a deep love for storytelling and a deep understanding of producing video for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat, web and other online mediums.
We are looking for highly creative thinkers that can change and evolve with the digital landscape. One job may be documenting an cool event downtown and the next could take you on location to a Brew Pub to record 3 episodes of our YouTube show then back to studio to get some green screen work done.
If you're an energetic self-starter who is smart, fast, capable of working in relatively chaotic environments (this is a startup that will be in full hustle mode!) and motivated to develop with us over time, this is the job for you.
Responsibilities will vary by job but you must be able to handle the full production cycle:
- Budgeting & Planning
- Setup of Cameras, crews, Camera operation, lighting, event production, aerial filming on occasion, etc
- Video editing, 3D animations, motion graphics, etc
- Delivery encoded and optimized for web and social use
- Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced, relatively unstructured, sometimes chaotic environment (if that doesn't sound FUN to you...you probably shouldn't apply).
- And yet, the ability and willingness to execute a game plan with discipline and a focus on achieving goals.
- Knowledge of and borderline obsessive interest in all mainstream and some emerging video trends.
- A passion for all things San Diego is a major plus
- We are not nearly as concerned with your formal education as we are with your passion for what you do and desire to hustle as part of our newly developing media business.
There Media Group, LLC is a media company whose mission is to connect people to their community through social storytelling, helping them discover all of the great things happening in San Diego every day.
The big games, festivals, restaurant openings and concerts we all love...
...but also the neighborhood trivia nights, farmer's markets, trunk sales, beer tastings, surfing contests, and community movie nights that make up the core of what makes every day life here so darn good.
There Media Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. Everyone is encouraged to apply. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keyword: videographer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter