IXL is looking for a part-time standards aligner to join our content development team. In this role, you will be responsible for aligning IXL science skills to state educational standards. These alignments will be used by teachers across the nation to design their lessons and track their students' progress.
This is a remote, part-time, contract position (10 to 20 hours per week).
What You'll Be Doing
- Accurately interpret state educational standards and curriculum documents
- Identify the IXL skills that best help students meet the goals of each standard
- Format alignments as Excel spreadsheets
- Assist in researching state standards
- Collaborate with curriculum designers to determine the best possible alignments
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in science, education, or a related field
- Comfort with elementary education terminology
- Strong knowledge of physical, life, and Earth sciences
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with or interest in K-12 education
IXL Learning is a leading educational technology company on a big mission: delivering an immersive learning experience to all students, in all grades and subjects, in schools and homes worldwide. With 1 in 8 U.S. students already learning on IXL (answering over 50 million questions every day!), IXL inspires educators and learners around the world and is changing how students feel about learning and about themselves. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keyword: part-time, contract, standards aligner www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter