We're a team of funny, smart, passionate, engineering monsters who are focused on getting the job done in a happy, stress-free way. Alone, we are contributors to dozens of open source projects and as a team, we're a collective force to be reckoned with! We work tirelessly in small, organized groups, helping our customers improve their applications through development, testing, mentoring and support while we remain focused on creating and improving powerful open source tools for developers everywhere. As part of the team, you will play a large role in contributing your ideas and energy to crafting elegant solutions for our customers and contributing to the exciting world of open source!
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about Web development
- Interested in learning (and inventing) new technologies, standards, and techniques
- In software development not just for the money, but because it's fun
- Self-disciplined, able to work and communicate effectively in a fully remote environment
- Able to lead and delegate when needed
- Unafraid to ask questions and learn from mistakes
- Excited about solving hard problems and building new skills and knowledge every day
What you can expect to do
Being hired as an engineer at SitePen gives you the opportunity to work on basically everything we do. Depending on your skills and interests, you may do some or all of the following:
- Write new Web applications for our customers
- Provide upgrades and fixes to our customers' existing apps
- Convert existing applications to Dojo
- Provide technical assistance and support for our customers' development teams
- Improve our training materials, documentation, and processes
- Contribute patches and enhancements to open-source projects like the Dojo Toolkit, Intern, dstore, and dgrid
- Enjoy a refreshing work-life balance
Where you will work
You'll work at home! Your home just needs to be somewhere within the United States.
A highly competitive salary, plus great benefits. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter