BE A CONTENT MARKETING WRITER WITH RANGLE
At Rangle, we help companies all over the world to create beautiful next-generation software. As a B2B marketing copywriter, you have a strong editorial background with a focus on high-level strategy. You'll be joining an award winning and tight knit Marketing team that's helping to spread our mission and vision for changing the world through better software.
You'll be a valuable member of the Marketing team working on compelling projects to communicate with our prospects, our clients, target market personas, and our clients' customers, to excite and engage them. You'll nurture and help retain customers through storytelling, and increase our new prospects through targeted B2B content.
At Rangle, we've built a strong community that supports and encourages learning and continuous improvement. Content, in all formats (white papers, case studies, and blog posts) will be a key driver within our demand generation program, to strengthen our thought leadership brand even more, throughout the world. You will write and edit lead-converting resources, shareable creative projects, client pitches, high-traffic landing pages and blog posts.
HOW WE WORK
We work closely in a sunny open-concept office. We have a daily marketing standup meeting (Agile/Scrum style) and a weekly marketing planning meeting to stay aligned and organized as a team.
Everyone gets to try their hand at new things. Our content team doesn't just create collateral - they also help our sales team with lead generation, build campaigns, event content, and sometimes work on our client projects, which require a content producer.
We believe in sustainability and a strong work-life balance. We offer flexible work hours, and work from home options.
- Collaborate across functions to create content to help us to achieve excellence in our demand generation campaigns.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels: online, social media, email, video, print and in-person.
- Think like a publisher, to produce content for multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour.
- Through your research and writing abilities, you'll help us to create customer and employee affinity. You'll have an opportunity to collaborate with several departments to help write for both the brand story and the customer story.
- We're always open to new ideas and appreciate creativity (we want to hear your voice).
- We have a variety of programs that help everyone share knowledge and learn from one another, including several initiated by our own staff (Ex. Rangle University, Lunch and Learns, Hack Nights).
- We encourage everyone to attend a conference every year (and we pay for it), so you will learn more about our technologies and subject area domains.
- We encourage peer coaching to promote career growth.
YOUR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- We're looking for a strong writer with a strong editorial background who enjoys writing B2B content for the technology industry. You're also somewhat familiar in writing B2C content and have done a variety of content. You already follow and write about current web and mobile application development trends and you have broad knowledge of the retail, fintech, and IT business landscape.
- You're knowledgeable in writing content, content strategy, and you'll help to develop writing and editing standards and best practices for Rangle's content creation and repurposing.
- You'll be producing and writing content according to the schedules maintained by our Content & Communications Manager. This includes adhering to and participating in workback schedules, booking and attending meetings, and communicating about the content that has to be produced, to ensure it is of a high quality.
- You'll leverage your ability to interview and research, plus gather market insights and our company thought-leaders, in order to develop content topics and write the assets that will educate customers, which will lead to critical behavioral metrics.
- Collaboration: You'll work with our Content manager, designer and content strategists; and be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Determine which content methods work for our brand and why, to continuously evolve it.
- Produce long-form content such as white papers, case studies, and sales content, with cross-departmental teams.
- Produce plenty of ongoing content for campaigns, newsletters, social media, events, and our website: presentations, case studies, brochures, media press releases, events communications, signage, landing pages, and blogs. You are fast and proficient at doing so, and leverage your previous experience to take our content to the next level.
- Analyze our weekly and monthly content and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. in order to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ years experience in multi-channel writing, editing and content creation, with 2+ years in Software/Technology marketing.
- Excellent writing, and an outstanding command of the English language.
- You have an excellent portfolio of professional business writing to share with us, which highlights your best work to date.
- You have a "nose" for the story and know how to tell it using words, images, or audio, to create content that draws an audience in.
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or Communications preferred.
- Very strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Highly collaborative, working with others across the company to ensure we have content frequently coming through our pipeline.
- Good basic project management skills for content production. You know what has to be done and how to do it.
- Some technical knowledge, interest in web development and willing to learn new skills.
- Familiarity with principles of inbound lead generation, SEO, and personas.
- Bonus: Fluency in tools for marketing automation tools like Pardot.
- Great interpersonal skills - we are a close team working together to solve problems.
- You have the ability to reinvent yourself, as we find ways that we can do things better.
- Proactive self-starter - we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better, you won't be micromanaged.
Based out of Toronto, Canada, Rangle.io is changing how software is built, designed, developed and delivered. The web is undergoing a massive transformation in how web and mobile applications are being built, and Rangle is the expert in this next generation of the web.
Our agile development process, and continuous delivery of working software to build beautiful modern web and mobile applications ensures our clients are never more than a moment away from jumping on the next business opportunity or responding to the next market event. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: b2b content writer, full-time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter