Note: Although fully remote, this role is for candidates living in timezones between UTC-1 and UTC+4 only.
We are looking for a truly ambitious and analytical Paid Search Specialist to join the marketing team of one of the fastest growing analytics & feedback startups in the world.
As the Paid Search Specialist you will manage Hotjar paid search, paid social, GDN, rich media and retargeting campaigns across both Google Adwords and Facebook. You will review and analyze data sets to identify new opportunities and develop actionable strategies to further grow this channel.
If you are passionate about programmatic marketing, have a tireless work ethic with a creative and data-driven mindset, then we want to hear from you! This is an excellent remote career opportunity to join a fast growing startup in a key position within the Hotjar demand generation team.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for overall strategy, budgets and execution of all paid search, paid social and retargeting campaigns.
- Have a strong attention to detail in the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns including monitoring performance, optimization, troubleshooting as well as identifying new opportunities.
- Analyze and report on key metrics, including lead quality, to identify actionable opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for keyword, geography, and channel expansion.
- Design, test and iterate ad copies to improve overall ROI.
- Work with marketing team to drive awareness through highly creative social media campaigns using specific content and video.
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and apply them as appropriate.
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record of successfully managing paid search campaigns.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel or similar, and ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytical problems.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details.
- Comfortable managing large budgets, optimization projects and strategy development.
- Ability to contribute to an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative team-based environment.
- Desire and drive to always be learning.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a 100% remote, global and agile environment.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keyword: paid search specialist www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter