Note: Although this is a remote position we are seeking candidates in the following timezones: Europe or US EST, UTC-5 to UTC+4
We are looking for well organized and self driven Customer Success Managers to join a newly formed team working remotely with a fast growing startup.
The Customer Success team assists and supports prestigious Hotjar customers in over 184 countries by providing product advice, assistance and guidance to a portfolio of assigned companies. Customer Success Managers also work closely with our product and marketing teams to help prioritize and define changes to Hotjar in order to continuously improve the value and the overall customer experience delivered.
All Customer Success Managers receive extensive product and marketing training - as well as a yearly budget for additional training and self-development. With this knowledge you will help Hotjar customers setup and use Hotjar features to improve the experience and performance of their sites and apps.
What Customer Success Managers do...
- Presenting product demos to inbound prospective customers and help them make an informed decision by answering their questions about Hotjar.
- Onboarding assigned new customers by enabling and assisting with installation, adoption within the organization as well as providing product training and guidance to internal teams.
- Onboarding existing assigned customers to new features and functionality in Hotjar that will drive value for their organization.
- Owning the overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes: Increasing adoption and usage, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Advocating customer needs and issues with other teams.
- Establishing a long-term trusted advisor relationship with assigned clients and driving continued value of our products and services.
- Creating 'WOW' moments by consistently delivering world-class service and support with empathy and understanding.
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy. This includes assisting with interviews and case studies.
- Working to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Collaborating with Sales Coordinators to coordinate paperwork, agreements and regulatory questions for new customers as well as monitoring and following up on renewals at end of yearly contracts.
- Prior experience in Customer Success Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Experience working with a SaaS product.
- Very strong English communication skills - both written and spoken. If you are fluent in other languages, tell us! German, French, Spanish and Portuguese will be considered as assets.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts that empowers our users without making them feel small.
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity
- Ability to work independently and within a team towards both personal and shared work goals.
- Desire and drive to always be learning.
- Experience working in technical support roles and teams and agile experience are a plus. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: customer support job, customer success manager www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter