Noticed is a fast-growing digital agency that specializes in acquisition, conversion and retention for Enterprise eCommerce Companies. As a full-service agency and Shopify Plus Partner, we replatform, design, build, support, and market our clients eCommerce presence. Noticed works with enterprises in fashion, food & beverage, home furniture and many others in the CPG industries. As we continue to expand, Noticed has established partnerships with Shopify Plus, Optimizely, and Google.
We want to talk to you if: You have a keen eye for design, user experience, and motion while also understanding what convert visitors into buyers. You love to mentor and provide constructive feedback. You're a great communicator (both verbally and in writing), an enthusiastic problem solver, a thinker and an analyzer. You have the ability to understand client goals and deliver solutions that meet business objectives.
While working on creative implementation across an array of notable brands, you will help shape the UX and CRO department by innovating on our creative process.
- Conceptualize, wireframe and design high-quality interfaces across all viewports
- Plan and execute all aspects of Creative deliverables for eCommerce projects from start to finish
- Clearly communicate design targets and establish measurable objectives
- Conduct user/demographic research and design solutions that resonate with target audiences or increase conversion
- Work closely with Front-end Developers and CRO strategists to deliver winning creative solutions
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ Yrs Design Experience
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in responsive design and understanding of adaptive breakpoints
- Solid understanding of visual flow, intuitive design and information architecture
- Solid understanding of typography and fundamental design principles
- Experience designing visual elements to influence user behavior and interactivity
- Ability to effectively communicate design ideas and solutions to clients and team members
- Ability to make data-driven design decisions
- Passionate about executing innovative new technologies and strategies
- Excellent written and content curating skills
A PLUS FOR
- Experience in sketch or vector-based UI tools
- Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer experience
- Understanding of Front-End Development languages (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Experience in Interactive / Motion design
- CMS / eCommerce Design experience
- Proven track record executing successful projects along with an impressive portfolio
- Understanding of analytics or conversion optimization
- Competitive wages, benefits, bonuses, paid vacation
- Medical Benefits, Dental, & Vision (eligible after 90 days for full-time employees)
- Paid Time Off: 15 vacation days, 9 predetermined holidays, generous sick leave (eligible after 90 days)
- Flexibility to work remote full-time
- Company funded training, certifications, and education
- Conveniently located in the heart of Philadelphia near Suburban Train Station and City Hall
- Cool office space in a WeWork building with comfy lounges, kitchens, meeting spaces, game activities and social events
- Tea, micro-roasted coffee--and beer on tap!
- Incredibly talented team
- We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields. Our team is young, hungry, driven, and passionate - here's your chance to be part of it. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: freelance, senior ux designer, senior ui designer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter