Noticed is a fast-growing digital agency that specializes in acquisition, conversion and retention for Enterprise eCommerce Companies. As a full-service agency and Shopify Plus Partner, we replatform, design, build, support, and market our clients eCommerce presence. Noticed works with enterprises in fashion, food & beverage, home furniture and many others in the CPG industries. As we continue to expand, Noticed has established partnerships with Shopify Plus, Optimizely, and Google.
We're looking for a passionate Front-end Developer with a knack for creating captivating user experiences to join our team. Our Front-end Development team is highly motivated, fast-moving, fun-loving and incredibly collaborative. Our Developers work hand-in-hand with our talented UX / UI team to create truly portfolio-worthy eCommerce experiences - using the latest and greatest technology stacks, collaboration tools and processes.
As a Noticed Front-end Developer, you'll create killer Front-end prototypes and custom Shopify themes. You'll become an expert in Conversion Rate Optimization - helping brands you know and love convert customers and make a big impact. You'll work directly with our award-winning Creative Team, Account Strategists and Project Managers to produce work you can be proud of.
Let's talk if: You have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, general web functions and standards. You are able to emulate existing HTML projects and create new ones that seamlessly integrate with existing code. Shopify and liquid experience is a plus. Our ideal candidate will have the opportunity to push the boundaries of digital technology and present high-quality, interactive eCommerce storefronts. Crushers only!
- Create interactive sites via Shopify for our Enterprise clients
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization and scalability
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI designs
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to eCommerce storefronts
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- Excellent ability to convert PSD mockups into interactive digital experiences
- Demonstrated proficiency in hand-coding (no WYSIWYG) HTML using semantic markup, and CSS layout / positioning
- Experience using JS Frameworks (jQuery, etc.)
- Examples of responsive web design
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions. Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
A PLUS FOR
- eCommerce development experience (Shopify, Magento, Volusion, etc.)
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Experience developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
- Familiarity developing with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS, etc.) Knowledge of version control systems (SVN/GitHub etc.)
- Versed in agile development and best practices
- Competitive wages, benefits, bonuses, paid vacation
- 50% Contribution Towards Medical Benefits, Dental, & Vision (eligible after 90 days for full-time employees)
- Paid Time Off: 15 vacation days, 9 predetermined holidays, generous sick leave (eligible after 90 days)
- Remote Position
- Company funded training, certifications, and education
- Conveniently located in the heart of Philadelphia near Suburban Train Station and City Hall
- Cool office space in a WeWork building with comfy lounges, kitchens, meeting spaces, game activities and social events
- Tea, micro-roasted coffee--and beer on tap!
- Lunch Outings
- Incredibly talented team
- We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields. Our team is young, hungry, driven, and passionate - here's your chance to be part of it.
No recruitment agencies please! IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: front-end developer, senior front-end developer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter