Common Giant is looking for an experienced inbound marketer with experience in Hubspot to join our team. Our small team packs a wealth of advertising and marketing experience, honed from both the agency and client side. We've worked with companies around the world - from global industry leaders to local non-profits.
Common Giant is poised to take our agency into exciting new directions and we're looking for an inbound marketer who can call themselves a Giant. We're a small agency who's consistently delivered big ideas which prove creativity can change the world.
Our agency needs an inbound marketer who's a rock star at Hubspot best practices to take advantage of our incredible creative talent - mostly for our clients but also for growing the agency. This person is responsible for strategy development, project management, and campaign execution with support from fellow Giants.
- Plan, execute and service inbound marketing campaigns for existing clients
- Serve as a strategic resource for exploring new opportunities for inbound marketing activity for potential clients
- Work closely with the CG leadership team to design and implement inbound marketing campaigns and tactics for B2B clients in the technology, health technology and insurance industries.
- Develop campaigns and tactics to grow our agency's HubSpot capabilities and client base
- Bring new expertise of inbound marketing strategies, processes, tools, and technologies to grow the business of our agency and clients
Examples of expected tasks:
- Developing inbound strategy and plans for our clients and for the agency
- Use HubSpot to set up, deliver, manage and optimise the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across a range of digital and offline channels on behalf of clients
- Creating landing pages, forms, workflows, lists and marketing campaigns in HubSpot
- Inbound audience acquisition through social, email, content and paid media
- CMS management - post content, building landing pages, CTA's, etc.
- Captain the reporting process to educate strategy shifts, content creation and client communications to maximize our inbound efforts
- Keyword research and communication with the content team
- Basic SEO, PPC and paid social media advertising tasks
- Work with the creative staff to plan effective inbound web content during wireframing, mapping and design phases
What will make a Giant in this position:
- 2-5 years in digital B2B marketing experience
- 1-3 years of inbound marketing experience
- Hubspot, Inbound, and Content Marketing certified and proficient
- Additional marketing software tools and techniques such as Marketo or Pardot a plus
- Hands on experience in growing successful Hubspot campaigns
- Experience in creating and strategically optimizing automated marketing funnels, campaigns, personas and reporting
- Experience in budget management, scheduling and planning resources
- Intrapreneurial spirit which can recognize opportunities and spur new business goals, products and campaign efforts for the agency and clients
- The ability to flex and grow - we're evolving, which means this position could move from contract to full time to leading a team
- A constant student - learning new tools, tactics and processes which can be shared with the team
- A distaste for egos, lack of empathy, dead weight or attitudes
Additional notes or requirements:
This position is initially contract/part time but the ideal candidate will quickly grow with us to become full time and possibly lead a digital marketing team. Can live anywhere within the United States and work from home.
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started (http://academy.hubspot.com/certification)! We're not accepting applications from agencies. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: inbound marketing consultant, marketing consultant www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter