Experience Level: 5 years of experience.
Location of position: United States: Nationwide position
At Home or Company: At Home
Part-time or fulltime: Full Time
Employee Type: Employee
Type of Transcription: Varied Types of Transcription
Specialty: Any Specialty
SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
At Saince we are experiencing trailblazing growth! If you're looking for more work and stability, then we are what you're looking for. We NEED YOU and have PLENTY of WORK to keep you busy!
We are looking for Full Time QA Specialists who can work 2nd Shift.
The candidates we are seeking possess:
1) Extensive Behavioral Health experience.;
2) Extensive Acute Care experience.;
3) Strong editing/QA skills.;
4) Ability to maintain 99% accuracy while maintaining production.;
5) Ability to work on multiple platforms at once.; and
6) Ability to QA 50+ accounts.
Minimum Requirements for Employment:
Must have a minimum of 5 years QA experience, with 5+ years of extensive psychiatric hospital background and must be able to train between first/second shifts for approximately 2 weeks.
1) This position offers a competitive hourly rate, with a production requirement.;
2) Our QA Specialists can expect a responsive support team who are available 24/7 & 365 days per year.;
3) We pay every other week and offer Direct Deposit.;
4) Saince pays 100% for your basic life insurance policy as well as short and long-term disability plans. We also offer medical and dental coverage.
Minimum Equipment Requirements that you must have in your Home Office:
Operating System: Windows XP or higher;
Processor Speed: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or greater;
RAM: 4 GB or greater;
Internet: High-speed cable or DSL (no satellite);
Audio: Dedicated PCI 24-bit Soundblaster Audigy and HD Realtek sound card preferred.
Microsoft Word: 2003 Professional SP3 or higher.
Foot pedal: Infinity USB-1 foot pedal.
*If you do not meet all of our requirements, please do not respond. If you're interested in working for a progressive transcription company that understands the needs of today's transcriptionist, please e-mail your resume response to: Saince Transcription Recruiter at the address below.
Hardware/Software: Windows computer and Microsoft Office Word
File Transfer Method: Via High Speed Internet
Compensation: Our compensation package is highly competitive
5470 McGinnis Village Place, Suite 103
Alpharetta, Georgia 30005
keywords: qa specialist, full time, quality assurance specialist www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter