As an inbound marketing agency our mission is simple: to kick ass for our clients every single day. Our client-centric focus is on raising awareness, building customer loyalty, generating qualified leads and enabling our clients to close more sales.
We work with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the green industry like landscape design/build contractors, landscape maintenance companies, lawn care operators, manufacturers and retailers like garden centers.
As an account manager you will oversee a group of six to eight client accounts. Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating directly with clients
- On-boarding new clients
- Managing freelance contractors and copywriters
- Managing the content creation process including blogging, case studies, lead gen content like e-books, photography and video production
- Running results-driven email marketing campaigns and digital advertising campaigns
- Regular data analysis and reporting for clients
- Setting up software and apps for clients
- Assisting with marketing automation software (HubSpot)
- Seeking opportunities to grow client accounts
Our Account Managers are responsible for managing the relationship between Landscape Leadership and our clientele. Account Managers are tasked with implementing the marketing strategy and plans set forth by the Client Strategist. Account Managers also work closely with the Project Manager to meet campaign timelines and budgets.
Additional notes or requirements:
Here are the qualifications we are currently seeking:
- At least three years of account management experience with a full-service digital marketing agency. We are seeking a professional with well-rounded abilities in content marketing, analytics, email marketing, local SEO and conversion optimization.
- Extensive experience with HubSpot's marketing and sales software. Though not required, HubSpot's "Inbound Certification" and "HubSpot Certification" are highly valuable.
- Strong communication skills. You will need to communicate effectively with our clients as well as team members.
Bottom line: We need a seasoned digital marketing professional who can step in and immediately take over a group of client accounts. We're not accepting applications from agencies. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: account manager, full time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter