This role is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Direct to Consumer Sales Call Centers for US Individual and Voluntary; including strategy development, internal and external resource management and call center operations.
This individual will be responsible for building a sales call center model that delivers competitive acquisition costs across all sales channels. The individual will manage a team of call center professionals with responsibilities including sales and work force management, campaign management, and marketing integration); in addition to overseeing all vendor relationships.
Successful candidates will have significant experience managing call center resources, building call center capabilities, managing call center vendors, implementing processes to drive efficiency and delivering results in a complex environment with multiple cross functional partners.
- Lead the development of the call center strategy and operating model
- Manage vendor relationships
- Lead and develop a team of call center professionals
- Implement process changes and technology enhancements to improve acquisition efficiency
- Partner with the marketing team to align call center resources to maximize marketing acquisition costs
- Oversee call volume forecasting and resource management
- Establish a results driven call center culture
- Oversee call center compliance
Qualifications US Candidates Only
: Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us at the email address below. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: call center manager, full-time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter