RedCarpet-FashionAwards.com needs a beauty editor who is reliable, has plenty of ideas, highly organized, creative, and eager to join a website which has a strong readership and is continually growing.
Duties will include:
- Writing approx 3 blog entries per week with possibly more during awards season and major film festivals e.g. Cannes, Venice.
- Researching and pitching beauty ideas.
As the site is a celebrity focused, the posts will be celebrity related.
To be considered, candidates must possess:
- Proven ability to write intelligent, well-researched article in a
writing style that is conversational and engaging.
- Very strong headline-writing skills and must-click hyperlinks.
- Experience using wordpress.
This is a remote, paid position, so it would suit an experienced freelancer.
Payment will be offered on a per published post bases in US$ via paypal.
Please send examples of work and resume to the email address below.
keywords: beauty writer, freelance www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter