We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. We have a solid international business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international startup headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads. Currently Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 16 people and six nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our quick growth.
During the last 5 years, web analytics has enabled marketing to evolve into marketing automation and remarketing, but similar development hasn't happened on the sales side. Salespeople still have very little information about how their potential and existing customers behave online. We are changing all that with an online lead generation tool for B2B companies that plugs the gap between Google Analytics and sales teams. Our innovative sales software has caught the public's imagination in a big way and we have been spotlighted for example in Forbes, Social Media Examiner, Entrepreneur and Google Analytics blog to name few.
What will the Content Marketing Specialist do?
As Content Marketing Specialist your job is to bring more business to Leadfeeder through content creation: that means finding the most effective channels and creating content to drive more traffic and signups. You will collaborate with team members, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content for our audience. This includes written and visual content that is educational for our audience, as well as sales-related pieces highlighting customer success stories and product benefits.
You also enjoy engaging directly with people or are open to improving those skills. Running demos and training sessions for our users is also part of what you will be responsible for.
You understand how analytics plays an important role in today's digital sales and marketing world. You can tell the difference between social selling and social media marketing. Experience in sales and business development is a plus. You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 2+ years of product and/or growth marketing experience at a fast growing SaaS company
- 2+ years experience producing content, preferably about marketing, sales and technology
- Excellent native english writing skills
- Attitude of a hands-on expert that gets things done
- Ability to work across functions and collaborate with others to drive overall company goals
- Video production and/or graphic design skills are a plus
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- A young, international and diverse work atmosphere
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment
- The possibility to use cool and exciting technologies in your daily work
- A competitive salary
- The chance to join one of the fastest growing startups and the next success story
- Team meetings worldwide
How to apply:
Email us your CV and a few writing and/or visual samples to the address below. Please also mention when you can start work and your salary request. If possible, please merge your application documents into one PDF file.
keywords: marketing job, content marketing specialist www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter