We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. We have a solid international business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely.
- Work closely with our experienced team to make Leadfeeder better every day
- Develop the Leadfeeder product and the backend systems
- Develop new integrations for Leadfeeder
- Help operate our production environments (we're running on AWS)
We hope you have
- Good team work and communication skills (English)
- Experience and skills developing web applications with Ruby on Rails
- Strong skills with object-oriented programming and test driven development
- Solid understanding of computer programming principles, design patterns and data structures
- Knowledge of database technologies both relational and non-relational
It's even better if you have experience with
- Web service APIs, both as a user and developer
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Web analytics
What we offer you
- Competitive base pay
- Possibility to work remotely for everyone
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Home Internet subscription
- Fun events with the whole crew
If this is something for you, please apply below. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch via the email address below. (no recruiters please). IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: ror engineer, ruby on rails engineer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter