U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
Help us by making a difference and enriching our customer's experience during stressful moving times. With over 16,000 locations around the nation, we are looking for exciting/motivated and enthusiastic Center Sales Agents to assist our customers with rental inquiries and making reservations for our trucks, trailers, hitches, towing devices, storage & U-Box units. Enjoy working from the comfort of your home office!
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy helping people and love being rewarded for your performance
- You thrive in a fast paced sales environment with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- You are enthusiastic and empathetic and love creating an enjoyable experience
- You live for a challenge, are goal oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and easily navigate between multiple screens
- You communicate efficiently through Instant Messenger
- You can work independently delivering practical solutions and you thrive in a collaborative team environment
- You have the perfect home-office free of distractions and background noise
- You have a good understanding of U.S. geography
- You are willing to commit to our successful 4 week remote training
Join our team today and embark on your home career with ample room for growth and exciting opportunities.
Status: $10 per hour + bonus
- Seasonal 8-14 weeks (May - August)
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, either currently in school and/or have a high school diploma or GED
Work at home positions require a quiet, private work area. Team members working from home must also supply and maintain a USB headset, broadband/high speed Internet and a PC or laptop with Windows 7, 8 or 10. The Company does not supply or maintain these items. No separate phone line is required. Wi-Fi or wireless Internet service is not allowed. Internet speed and PC or laptop must meet minimum requirements. • Minimum RAM required 4G minimum and 8G recommended with 5GB hard disc space available (or greater). Processor: Core i3, equivalent or higher.
The competition for this role is fierce, 100% commitment during training is required for a successful career with U-Haul.
- Paid 4 week training from home
> This is a work at home position.
(These hours may change based on business needs)
> Sun - 6am to 5pm
> Mon - 6am to 5pm
> Tue - 6am to 5pm
> Wed - 6am to 5pm
> Thu - 6am to 5pm
> Fri - 6am to 5pm
> Sat - 6am to 5pm IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: reservations agent, sales reservations agent www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter