Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Role: Learning Consultant
Location: WAH or Humana Office
We're looking for associates who are dedicated to service and believe in following the Golden Rule of treating others the way you want to be treated. Humana was founded on this premise, and this value is reflected in our expectations for providing perfect service to our consumers, providers, employers, agents and others we work with. At Humana, Perfect Service(r) means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, and providing everyone with personalized attention and guidance. We want to engage with our members through every step of their journey to lifelong well-being. This includes meaningful direct consumer interaction and developing positive relationships with healthcare providers. Humana associates provide Perfect Service every day to our members, employers, providers, and colleagues. We're looking for people who improve their own well-being by looking out for the best interests of others.
Be a part of our Learning organization - deliver value and quality in a fast paced environment.
Humana is seeking a Learning Consultant who will be responsible for the following:
- Build organizational capability to achieve business strategies by enhancing the organizations effectiveness and performance.
- Engage associates and coach performance.
- Consult with internal business partners to match organizational needs with the appropriate solutions.
- Assess learning needs, design, develop and deliver learning interventions.
- Selects appropriate media for delivery to include online tools or content and other blended learning solutions.
- Review and analyze audit documents and data to identify what can be used to evidence meeting operational standards.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior work experience with curriculum design combined with stand up and delivery of complex content
- Expertise and comfort with technology (video, audio, etc.)
- Innovative learning techniques
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Power Point and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Master's Degree
- Knowledge of Humana's internal policies, procedures and systems
This position reports to a Learning Manager.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it's important to us too. That's why we're committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: learning consultant, full-time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter