We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs, engineers, programmers, and materials scientists who value creativity and the ability to get things done. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. Diversity - in its many forms - drives innovation. Teams composed of people who bring different perspectives and approaches to the table allow us to innovate much faster. Whether in hardware, software, or molecular science, we bring the best experts together to move our technology forward.
The applications engineer will work closely with the sales team to develop sales prospects and increase utilization of installed base. The role will be based remotely, and will be aligned with the regional structure of the sales team.
- Support pre-sale customer engagement through technology validation and exploration of applications / technology fit
- Work with installed base of customers to develop compelling applications and increase utilization of assets in cooperation with the sales and product teams, develop strategy around product/market fit for industries and applications
- Leverage existing network to develop sales pipeline with sales team
- Develop case studies around compelling applications to demonstrate capabilities of technology
- Assist in developing business cases and cost justification for Carbon solutions
- 3+ years experience in applications engineering for additive manufacturing or product design/development across wide range of applications (e.g., design consultancy)
- Knowledge of applications across wide range of industries and requirements (materials, tolerances, etc)
- Strong knowledge of traditional manufacturing techniques and design for manufacturing (injection molding, urethane casting, CNC machining)
- Understanding of materials and materials performance characteristics (tensile, impact, CTE, etc)
- Refined presentation skills with customer-facing interaction experience
- Proficiency with CAD
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Ability to thrive in startup environment IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: applications engineer, full-time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter