We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs, engineers, programmers, and materials scientists who value creativity and the ability to get things done. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. Diversity - in its many forms - drives innovation. Teams composed of people who bring different perspectives and approaches to the table allow us to innovate much faster. Whether in hardware, software, or molecular science, we bring the best experts together to move our technology forward.
Carbon3D is based in a newly renovated facility, a short walk from the Redwood City CalTrain station and local restaurants. Our dog friendly office features an open layout to foster collaboration, a bi-weekly guest speaker series, weekly catered meals, company offsite events, and every coffee appliance you can think of to get your fix.
This role will be based remotely as needed for US territory coverage (West, East, MidWest, South) and report to the Vice President of Sales who is located in our Redwood City, CA office.
- Analyze Carbon3D's sales stats and build strategies for accelerating sales
- Effectively and independently deliver the Carbon3D company story, value proposition, and product demonstrations
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account/territory business plan to drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical
- Ability to manage pipeline and forecasting for a territory
- Prepare, inspect and manage proposals, quotes and contracts
- Accelerate customer adoption and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop long-term strategic relationships positioning with key accounts
- Managing all aspects of the sales cycle including: prospecting, sales campaign/meetings, negotiation close, account management
- Partner with internal organizations including finance, legal, engineering and product to achieve Carbon3D"s corporate objectives
- 5 years of B2B outside sales
- Ideal candidate will have experience with capital equipment and technology sales Rapid prototyping, 3D printing, or other manufacturing equipment a plus
- Direct field experience and extensive customer network within Enterprise, Fortune 1000 and large multidivisional/multinational companies
- Strong ability to close sales, manage accurate pipeline and forecast within CRM
- Independent, self-disciplined and possess strong verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Willing to travel more than 30% of the time IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: sales executive, full-time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter