TITLE: Work At Home Anywhere US: Training Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Work at Home- ANYWHERE U.S
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We're not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world's best brands!
Career Description/Summary:- We are currently looking for a bold and tenacious Training Coordinator that has experience in virtual instructor led environment. The position requires knowledge in the assistance and design of instruction for distance learning classes. The chosen candidate will have proven ability to work within a team, work independently, and possess excellent communication skills both oral and written.
The Training Coordinator must also ensure that all employees have a thorough understanding of the program they are supporting to effectively carry out their responsibilities and achieve our client's goals. The Training Coordinator will be a resource for the Trainer, entire staff and team leaders. The Training Coordinator will assist with our Training management, tool request, provisioning, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Assist Trainer in analyzing training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Assist Trainer in developing training assessments and opportunities for employee development
- Develop strong relationship with associates to be the avenue for information as it relates to training and procedural development
- Assist Trainer to ensure associates participate in computer based training as applicable to their job function
- Assist Trainer to ensure the training needs of the organization are met
- Assist Trainer in Delivering instructor-led classes to employees ranging in skill from beginner to experienced.
- Keep up to date and continue to learn as new products become available
- Understand and stay current with company processes and procedures
- Assist Trainer in monitoring quality and trainee aptitude by listening to calls and providing feedback to the leadership team
- Dynamic presentation and facilitation skills and able to present information in a clear and concise manner to a diverse population
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed and motivated to continue to learn on own
- Ability to prioritize daily demands to meet program requirements
- Must possess the capacity to function effectively in a demanding and time sensitive environment
- Flexibility to work varying schedules and possible to travel up to 20% of the time, both domestic and international
- Associates Degree in education or Training experience equivalent to 2 years
- Ability to execute on deliverables with little guidance
- Confident decision making skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Call center experience preferred
- Virtual Classroom experience is a must using a virtual learning platform
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of adult learning principles
- Prior experience working within a customer service organization
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: coordinator, training coordinator, full-time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter