Dekeo is a new venture spun out of an ecommerce company JiffyShirts. Dekeo is creating a global ecommerce marketplace for creative promotional products (putting company or team logos on t-shirts, water bottles, and stickers). While the company is still very much at a growth stage - there's a huge number of creative product communication challenges to be solved, exciting ideas to pursue, and value to be built.
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of our target customers and how products and services fulfill their needs.
As a product marketing manager, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits.
Members of our team apply their knowledge and experience in retailing to acquire content from a variety of different sources including manufacturers & suppliers, catalog vendors.
This position is fast paced on a fun, productive and cohesive team.
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Are versatile: you're able to plan and write content, including interaction flows, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work.
- Enjoy both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing
- Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact
- Love online shopping. Know what motivates the analytical and emotive sides of you. Understand what customers want to know about products. Then tell the product and brand's story.
- Collect content ideas and assets from partners and author product stories in our CMS system
- Edit and improve content using software
- Ensure all published content meets quality standards
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of retail/ecommerce industry
- An eye for good content design
- Creative mind
- Attention to detail
- Basic familiarity with HTML
- Basic understanding of scripting languages, relational databases, XML, SQL, previous technical experience
- Basic experience with design programs like Photoshop or Sketch
- Experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- This is contract work. The contract will last a few months, at least, depending on the success of the initial campaign.
Come join a fast-growing and self-funded start up with a flexible working space! IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: product marketing manager, product marketing job www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter