Dekeo, a new venture spun out of an ecommerce company, is creating a global online marketplace for customizable items such as T-shirts, tanks, sweaters, and jackets with logos or emblems. As the start up at growth stage disrupting a highly fragmented $20B decorative market, we are looking for a true problem solver to join our motivated and collaborative Customer Service team to tackle unprecedented challenges with Disney's H.E.A.R.D technique: Hear, Empathize, Apologize, Resolve, Diagnose. Position is a contracted work-from-home opportunity that requires a home office with preference to a two-monitor system.
- Answers inquiries by delivering desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems to dig into root of the cause
- Determines action items by effectively communicating with both customers and suppliers.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures and timely reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances Dekeo's reputation by taking ownership to accomplish new customer inquiries as well as explore opportunities to add more value to job accomplishments.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced work environment.
- Professional and friendly attitude with an ability to quickly develop a lasting and effective rapport with customers.
- Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills.
- Quick learner on customer service software (Zendesk and Jira).
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week
Come join a fast growing team to make impact in a flexible working space! IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: csr, customer service representative www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter