*This is a part-time freelance position with a growth path to a full-time role.
We're looking for responbile, great communicators and natural leaders who want to be a long-term, respected coontributor to our team.
You'll work with our award-winning team of designers, developers and UX experts to build compelling sites and use monthly sprints to optimize their performance to exceed client expectations. If you are client-facing project management leader looking to put your stamp on a fast and dynamically growing organization, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Do you thrive on building beautiful websites that generate serious results for your clients? Are you passionate about agile development methodologies and iterative development to drive game-changing success? Do you want to see your team's ideas come to life in a sky's-the-limit agency environment?
If so, you should consider becoming SmartBug's next Web Project Manager.
SmartBug Media is a fast-growing and nationally recognized inbound marketing agency and web development firm. A 30-person strong agency, SmartBug Media has built its name and client base by delivering game-changing marketing campaigns that increase traffic, leads, customers, and brand value. We are a 100% virtual company that hires the best people for their positions--regardless of where they are located in the US. We believe you can have an amazing, rewarding career without sacrificing the once-in-a-lifetime things in life.
And since you are going to ask.... yes, we have figured out how to have a virtual environment that provides all the people benefits of on-premise work with the flexibility and trust of a virtual team.
You'll work with our award-winning team of designers, developers and UX experts to build compelling sites and use monthly sprints to optimize and iterate their performance to exceed client expectations.
If you are client-facing project management leader looking to put your stamp on a fast and dynamically growing organization, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
- Serve as main client contact and lead regular client status meetings
- Act as client-facing project lead to understand, identify and execute on all client needs for multiple web-based projects
- Work with clients, consultants, UX designers, front-end developers and QA to deliver multiple projects on time and on budget
- Create and maintain project plans, managing all project tasks and activities among various teams
- Analyze project metrics and ensure they meet business requirements/objectives
- Define site requirements based on creative, IA, UI/UX requirements and design requirements for the project
- Enforce project schedules ensuring deadlines and launch dates are met
- Effectively prioritize project deliverables & assignments
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they lead to a schedule delay
- Track, prioritize, manage and report issues related to a given project
- Minimum 1-3 years web project management experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Ability to work remotely without supervision and still deliver amazing results
- Ability to switching rapidly between different projects and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple web development projects
- Strong understanding of web development principles and new web technologies
- Experience managing web development projects with leading CMS platforms -- Hubspot CoS and/or WordPress in particular
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and learn new methodologies
- Experience translating client requirements into creative briefs, wireframe requirements and design requirements
- Business savvy to make recommendations on requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate (in writing and over the phone) and manage multiple clients and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written skills and proficiency in MS Office and their equivalent web-based Google products (Google Docs, Sheets, Mail, Drive, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Computer Science or other analytical discipline
- Keen attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Fun to work with
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through
- Ability to rapidly learn and critically think
- CSM certification a plus
- CAPM certification a plus
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification a plus
- Hubspot CoS Certification a plus We're not accepting applications from agencies. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: project manager, junior project manager, freelance, part-time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter