QSSS are seeking a Finance and Payroll Assistant to join their dynamic team. This will be a work from home position, with some travel to Caboolture required. The role is Part Time for 10 hours per week, with a view to an increase of hours.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and MYOB experience.
Duties will include:
- Creating New Staff Folders within MYOB
- Updating employee details within MYOB
- Update Inactive Staff within MYOB
- Compile and respond to Centerlink requests for employee pay history
- Respond to employment reference check i.e. Real Estates, Financial Institutions etc.
- Distribution of monthly Profit & Loss Statements to Clients
- Management of Online Induction Program
- Issuing of invites to training
- Reporting back on analytical data
- Assistance with development of QSSS specific courses
- Direct and collate analytical data on Web Advertising Campaign
- Prepare data for excel based invoices to be submitted to NDIS for payment
- Create new member numbers for SunSuper Accounts
Training would be provided for the following areas:
- Assistance with data entry for Accounts Payable - MYOB
- Assistance with data entry for payroll - MYOB
If you have relevant experience for the duties listed above, please send through your resume and cover letter.
Applications Close 5pm Wednesday 15th March 2017
Job Type: Part-time IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: finance assistant, payroll assistant, part-time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter