We're looking for an experienced front-end developer who loves working on open-source projects, enjoys interacting with a community, and is capable of being the driving force behind some of our key open-source projects at Netlify.
You should love building tools for other developers, and enjoy the balance between polishing every little piece of UI on the one hand, and shipping at startup speed on the other.
Our core tools at Netlify are React and Redux with a dash of Webpack and a whiff of Babel, but it's more important that you have a solid foundation as a developer and a good sense of architecture and clean code. Frameworks and tools come and go, but the fundamentals stay the same.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has experience with React and Redux
- Loves a Git-centric workflow with continuous deployment and solid tooling
- Understands the internals of Git (how trees, commits, blobs, and references work and relate to one another)
- Is unafraid of digging into new tools, frameworks, and platforms
- Thrives in an environment where experimentation and failure are celebrated
- Gives and receives feedback with regard for both emotional and technical concerns
- Competitive salary
- Benefits for you and your dependents
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office
- Your choice of equipment
- A strong founding team with backgrounds at GitHub, Docker, Yelp, and more
- A great office space in San Francisco's Dogpatch
- The opportunity to help us change the fundamental way sites have been made for the last 15 years
About the Company
The traditional approach to making websites is being disrupted by new technologies. Static site generators, build automation tools, and Git are leading the way.
Netlify has rolled all the services needed to take your code, build it, and host it on our CDN into a single automated platform. Creating modern, high-performance websites and applications is simpler, cheaper, and more secure than ever.
We are devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences whatsoever that folks imagine discriminating against one another. If you have a disability, please do let us know what we can do to better accommodate you in our hiring process.
We're based in San Francisco and are looking for someone local, but we're also open to remote employment for the right candidate.
How to apply:
Please email your application at the address below.
keywords: reactjs developer, senior reactjs developer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter