* Work From Home!
* Flexible Part Time Role
* Award-Winning Chartered Accounting Firm Brisbane CBD
"Our point of difference is our people; we can't do what we do without you."
David Rose (Managing Director and Business Advisory Director)
- Winner of 17 Client Choice Awards since 2008 and nominated again in 2016
- Located in 6 star eco-friendly Brisbane CBD building with stunning river and city views
- In-house training program and generous postgraduate study support
- Frequent staff events including firm updates and partner/family events
- Varied social, health and lifestyle benefits, including in-house personal training activities
- Unique corporate culture created by staff selected values
- A relaxed, professional working environment where we genuinely enjoy what we do!
It's an exciting time to join Vincents! We have received an impressive total of 17 Financial Review Client Choice Awards since 2008 and are proud to be finalists in this year's awards for Best Accounting Firm (Revenue < $50M), Best Queensland Firm and Most Client Focused Accountant (Mark Thompson).
Examples of awards that we have won in the past include:
- Best Accounting Firm (Revenue under $50m)
- Best Queensland Firm
- Outstanding Client Care
We are looking for a part time (20 hours/week) Bookkeeping Supervisor to join our Business Advisory team. The primary purpose of this role is to provide bookkeeping support to a business operating in a fast paced environment. We are flexible on hours with the ability to work from home on some occasions. This is an autonomous role and you will ideally have demonstrated experience in the following selection criteria:
- Bookkeeping and processing with Xero (experience with Xero preferable and MYOB accounting software)
- Preparation of quarterly BAS statements and monthly PAYG withholding reporting
- Accounts payable processing including data entry, payments and account reconciliations
- Regular reconciliation of multiple bank accounts and credit cards
- Interpreting balance sheets
- Interpreting profit and loss statements
- Process payroll on occasion (previous experience in payroll would be beneficial)
- Supervising our overseas staff and reviewing their data entry
- Perform month-end reporting and reconciliations
- Training and answering questions from our overseas staff
Your Personal Attributes will include:
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively and as part of a team
- High attention to detail and excellent time management
- Able to work in a fast paced environment & multitask
- Enthusiastic, flexible, innovative and takes initiative
An attractive remuneration package consisting of salary and superannuation will be negotiated commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Vincents is a multi-award winning, full service firm employing 200 people across four offices. Operating in a flat structure, we strongly believe in an open-door policy and two-way communication. Knowledge sharing, personal and professional development are fundamental philosophy's of the firm. We are committed to ensuring our employees grow their expertise by investing in a comprehensive in-house training program and generous postgraduate study support. In addition to our education commitments, Vincents believes in providing a holistic work environment that focuses on you as a professional by carving time for your physical well-being through our health and lifestyle benefits.
To find out more about our firm, visit our website www.vincents.com.au
It's Your Career: Gain Insight, Take Control.
How to Apply:
To apply click on the Apply button on this link: http://bit.ly/2lJUS70
, submitting your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role. All applications will be acknowledged by email and treated in the strictest of confidence.
Enquiries to HR at the email address below.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to apply for this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
keyword: bookkeeping supervisor www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter