ThinkCERCA is an education technology startup that helps educators teach critical thinking through argumentative writing. Named a "game-changing" teacher empowerment tool by Bill Gates, our product is proven to help students achieve two years of academic growth per year. We're on a mission to make these results a reality for all students.
To help us get there, we're looking for a data-driven Inbound Marketing Specialist to support our inbound marketing and content strategy initiatives and grow our marketing funnel. This position will work the entire Marketing Team to generate site traffic and convert that traffic into new leads for our growing School Partnerships Teams (sales).
We need a strong and outgoing communicator who is passionate about solving problems and can juggle multiple projects at once.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Support our content marketing initiatives by writing and producing content on a weekly basis (blog posts, e-books, webinars, etc.).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with our School Partnerships Team to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Support the School Partnerships Team with select outbound marketing initiatives.
- Jump in (we're all hands on deck!) to support other marketing and communications initiatives, including events and public relations.
Additional notes or requirements:
What We're Looking For:
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, marketing, communications or related field
- 2-3 years in a marketing or communications role
- Strong writing skills (and enjoys writing)
- Experience with Hubspot's inbound marketing platform, a plus
- Strong working knowledge of social media and digital marketing, including SEO and SEM, best practices
- Strong communication skills
- Great listener
- Excellent grammar skills. Knowledge of the Chicago Manual of Style, a plus
- Experience using social media, personally and professionally
- Knowledge of and passion for solving challenges within our education system
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
If you don't have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started (http://academy.hubspot.com/certification)! We're not accepting applications from agencies. IMPORTANT!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: inbound marketing specialist, full time www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter