Do you want to help design software that is changing the way people innovate and build products? We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on graphic designer who is ready to take a huge career leap forward -- and jump on a rocket. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Graphic Designer, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two companies were acquired by Aruba Networks [ARUN] and Citrix [CTXS] respectively. Over 100,000 users trust Aha! for their product strategy and roadmaps.
We're looking for someone who:
- Likely has a degree in art or design
- Is exceptionally motivated and creative
- Has experience working with B2B software businesses
- Loves to create wireframes and mockups and refine them based on team input
- Enjoys crossing back and forth between graphic design and UX
- Aims for pixel-perfect final designs every time
The graphic designer will be responsible for:
- Concept development and ideation of visual designs
- Website layouts across desktop and mobile devices
- Digital and social media branding campaigns
- Creation of designs for advertising banners and email marketing
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit sharing program to the right candidates.
For immediate consideration, please follow these helpful guidelines (http://blog.aha.io/index.php/use-these-cover-letters-that-ceos-read/) and contact us at the email address below. If you have the right background we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third party agencies.
keywords: graphic design job, graphic designer www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter