Are you a recruiter who believes in hustle? Have you been working inside a well-respected agency or technology company? Do you want to work with the brightest people at one of the fastest growing software companies?
We are looking for a recruiter who is passionate about finding the best people no matter where they are. This is your opportunity to take a huge career leap forward -- and jump on a rocket. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a People Success Specialist, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two companies were acquired by Aruba Networks [ARUN] and Citrix [CTXS] respectively. Over 100,000 users trust Aha! for their product strategy and roadmaps.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has worked for 3+ years as a recruiter, inside an agency and/or software company
- Is an expert in multiple online recruiting platforms, social media, and has recruited across multiple functions
- Writes exceptionally well
- Understands that great companies are built on respect for employees
- Is happiest working in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Is ready to think about recruiting and hiring differently
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Is tenacious and has a "get it done" attitude
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit sharing program to the right candidates.
For immediate consideration, please follow these helpful guidelines and contact us at the email address below. If you have the right background we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third party agencies.
keywords: people success specialist, recruiter www.genuinejobs.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter